Boss / General Manager/ Marketing Manager
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN SPECIALISED MARKETING MISSION ON FURNITURE TO MUMBAI FROM 1 – 4 DECEMBER 2015
The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) would like to invite MFC Members to participate in the Specialised Marketing Mission (SMM) on Furniture to Mumbai from 1 – 4 2015.
2. According CSIL Milano 2014, India is currently holding the 8th place in terms of furniture consumption. The furniture industry including furniture hardware and furniture fittings in India is estimated to be more than USD8 billion. For Indian home and office furniture market is estimated at USD1.7 billion and is growing at the rate of 15-20% every year. Also, Furniture is expected to become one of the largest categories in the rapidly growing e-commerce market in India. Among the prominent names in the online furniture business are FabFurnish, Pepperfry, Durian and Urban Ladder.
3. Specialised Marketing Mission to Mumbai is tailored exclusively for furniture companies to promote your products and services. This event will further enhance the existence of made in Malaysia products and services to the business communities as well as to the consumers in Mumbai. MATRADE will be organising individual business meetings for the Malaysian companies with the local business community. The mission programme will include visit to top leading retailer and online retailer in Mumbai which include Pepperfry, Durian Furniture, Nilkamal, Narsi Interior and Future Group (Hometown).
4. Kindly register your participation online latest by 23rd October 2015 at the following link:
Participation fee for the event is RM800.00 (per person per city) which can be made through online upon registration or by submitting a crossed-cheque payable to “MATRADE” before the closing date. Eligible SMEs can obtain a reimbursable matching grant under MATRADE’s Market Development Grant (MDG) on the approved cost of the eligible claims.
5. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the following officers:
当天本会将邀请马来西亚家具促进局(MFPC)总监Pn.Sarimah Binti Hj. Mohamad Sabudin及MTIB属下的一个设计部门(Tanggam)官员出席此展览会。
38, Level 1, Wisma MFA, Tmn Tun Dr Ismail, Jln Bakri, Muar.
时间：10.00am - 4.00pm
地点: Galeri Glulam Johor Bahru （MTIB Johor 的展览馆）
Dear Valued Member,
50% Sponsorship on your Company’s Participation in Malaysia Pavilion in January Furniture Show 2016 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, UK from 24-27 January 2016.
We are pleased to inform that there will be a Malaysia Pavilion in the January Furniture Show 2016 (JFS 2016) in Birmingham and as a member of the Malaysian Furniture Council (MFC), your company is invited to participate and is entitled to enjoy 50% financial assistance.
Held from 24-27 January 2016 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham, JFS 2016 is the largest furniture and furnishing event in the UK. Hence, participating in the Malaysia Pavilion during the JFS 2016 will offer Malaysian furniture companies an opportunity to showcase their products as well as to develop new business contacts and generate sales not only those in the UK but also from neighbouring European countries.
The participation fees per company (booth 40sqm - rental and construction & one-way shipment of 8cbm of exhibits) are as follows after application of MTC’s financial assistance:
1. RM20,700 for new / first time participants (Bumiputera companies)
2. RM27,500 for new / first time participants (non-Bumiputera companies)
3. RM34,300 for companies (Bumiputera & Non-Bumiputera) that have participated in overseas trade fairs organised and sponsored by MTC before
The deadline to submit application is 30 September 2015. Please find enclosed:
时间 ：9.00am – 12.30pm
地点 ：Hotel Classic, Muar.
MFC 家具总会很荣幸得到MTC Malaysia Timber Council 的支持; 继续为我们行业开拓更广阔的商机。因此今年的9月 8-11日 我们将会在中国上海浦东设立马来西亚馆。总面积750 sqm.
50%津贴 租金,装修, 运输等等。 必须符合条件!!
Dear MFC members,
We are pleased to inform you that Malaysian Timber Council and Malaysian Furniture Council will be organising MALAYSIA PAVILION at Shanghai, PUDONG. (About 750sqm)
Date: 8-11 Sep 2016
Venue: Pudong, Shanghai
Each booth up to 40 sqm per booth @ subsidy 50% discount for booth rental, renovation and shipment.
First come first serve.
For more info pls refer to MFC email. Thanks
Dear Esteemed Members
LAST CALL !!!
Please be informed, Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB) with Malaysian Productivity Corporation (MPC) is organizing a Lean Study Mission to Japan from 22 - 28 May 2016 (7 Days 6 Nights).
Details of the Lean Study Mission:-
Mission date : 22-28 May 2016
Organizer : Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB) with Malaysian Productivity Corporation (MPC)
Package price : RM 16,900 /pax
(Fully HRDF Claimable-SBL Scheme)
(Kindly call MFC secretariat to check the qualified company name list)
Kindly refer attached for further details.
Interested companies must fill in registration form with relevant document to reach MTIB by FRIDAY, 15 APRIL 2016 before 5:00 pm
展会地点：北京 中国国际展览中心 （老国展 三元桥）
此团名额有限，欲报名者请于06-05-2016或之前与 Catherine 0177775128 或 Er 0177775169 联系。
Dated：14 July 2016
To： 1. All MFC members
2. 13 states associations, PEKA secretariat
Dear Esteemed Members,
Business Opportunity To Expand into China Market
We are pleased to announce that Council of Asia Furniture Association (CAFA) Secretary General Ms Linda and HOBA representatives will visit Malaysia and is keen to meet furniture players whom are interested to expand into the Chinese market.
The visit will include a briefing on opportunities for Malaysian furniture players to penetrate the China market and to meet HOBA representatives whom are here to purchase furniture to be displayed at the HOBA Furniture Mall for the 2nd Asian International Furniture Exhibition in Nanning, Guangxi taking place from 11/09/2016 to 11/12/2016. As such, interested companies are encouraged to attend this meeting with their product brochures.
For HOBA details, please refer to link: http://www.hoba.com.cn/EN/index.aspx
This meeting will also share the prospects of a permanent furniture showroom for Asian manufactured furniture whereby HOBA will be responsible for the importation and display of furniture. Further details of this will be shared during the 20/07/2016 meeting.
Details of the visit are as follow:
Date: 20th July 2016
Venue: 20th Floor, MTC Board Meeting room, Menara PGRM 1, 8 Jalan Pudu Ulu, 56100 Cheras
All MFC members are welcome. Interested participants are requested to complete and return the below reply slip to MFC Secretariat by 18 July 2016 (Monday), 3pm.
If you have any enquiry, please contact MFC Secretariat Daniel, Tel: 03-92822333
“We serve the Furniture Industry”
Thanks & Regards,
Malaysian Furniture Council (MFC)
Lot 19A, 19th Floor, Menara PGRM
8 Jalan Pudu Ulu, Cheras
56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-9282 2333
Fax: 03-9286 2296
MTIB将在新山Galeri Glulam 展览馆柔佛州家具工业路线图 和木材生活方式博览会
来自私营部门和政府机构受邀参展，展示产品。MTIB 总监DR JALALUDDIN 建议邀请MFA 属下10 间公司参展有意参展公司可直接向商会报名，方便MTIB 发出邀请函及相关文件。
MFA 秘书处 截止日期：29.7.2016
致：金融部，市场部 （Finance Dept , Marketing Dept)
星报商业卓越奖 ：2016商业讲座会 （华语）
日期 ： 2016年8月11日（星期四）
时间 ： 9.00am – 1.00pm
地点 ： 麻坡- Muar Traders Hotel